Our mission says it all: We’re working towards building a network for new parents so they are confident, connected, and have the tools to care for their little ones. The fee associated with each group goes towards helping with costs of materials and program coordination, as well as the development of new programs that help others in our communities. As Parents and Play grows, we aim to begin a scholarship program that allows families with financial hardship the opportunity to participate in our programming.
All groups meet for 6 weekly meetings that last 75 minutes in length. Groups are structured to allow parents the time to discuss their unique victories and challenges for the week, as well as participating in play activities that are coordinated and led by an experienced pediatric Occupational Therapist (OT) since 2011. We also have local community experts that will join us throughout the series.
$25/week x 6 weeks ($150)
*Please refer to our Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Weekly access to a licensed Pediatric Occupational Therapist that has specialized in development since 2011, as well as other local community experts.
2. Building a community of new parents that can relate to your daily challenges. Groups are small to allow relationships to form over the course of the 6 weeks.
3. Provided digital workbook of materials learned throughout the duration of the group
4. Access to a private GroupMe chat
5. Discounted membership to additional groups